Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Blog I couldn't stop reading....

So I really loved Chronicles of a Paramedic/Probie Firefighter partly because I used to think I wanted to be a Paramedic. Well, anything that is constantly changing and providing challenges and has to do with health care interests me. I really like her blog because it was REAL. I was reading it and couldn't stop and was honestly thinking....what a great way to get to know what people think of their jobs!!! Obviously people will deal with the situations differently and she may be exaggerating or whatever....but seriously, how informative....so now I am off to search for other blogs that have to do with peoples careers...who needs job shadows/internships? Ha ha ha....now I am exaggerating....but still excited about this new found possibility of getting first hand opinions about different careers!

No comments: