Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Whoa...




This postsecret blog is unbelievable! The anonymity that the internet provides produces some amazing results. I'm glad that they provide help - through the suicide prevention hotline - but I wonder what they do if they received a "sensitive" confession, say the confession of a, forgive the lack of a better example, a terrorist attack, or some other kind of high profile crime. I'd hate to be the one weighing the options between two confessions. i can see it now:
"Well, the molestation confession with a revenge murder secret is hard hitting and thought provoking, but we need something to lighten today's posting. How about that confession of the girl that likes to get pee'd on!"

2 comments:

Andrea said...

yikes! disturbing...

skwok said...

These are the exact same two postcards that caught my eye when I was writing my post. There seems to be a need for balance to suite everyone's personal, emotional, and entertainment needs.